We are delighted to have got honor to supported Feelgood Organization in the Hills of Himalaya Uttranchal.
This N.G.O. is registered Trust in the Hills under the captioned Name: Bhalu-Lagdu , which means Feel Good. This Trust is a movement and daring Step towards Development and progress of Garhwal Region, a small village Dabra. It is a sole effort of Mr. Sudhir Sundriyal to start Feelgood Trust in his Home town. He started his career as Graphics Designer in Media in Delhi and after having no child, with his wife Hemlata Sundriyal he decided to move back to his hometown. In his wonderful Campaign and Life's Dream people started joining them.
We are one of Team Partner , who have an Opportunity to support this Campaign. This project involves in the following activities to uplift the living standard of Hills and to eradicate basic required problems related to education, Accommodation and health.
Main Motives are as follows:
- To provide education facilities to homeless and very poor children
- To provide health facilities to homeless and poor aged people
- To campaign and encourage for donating their bodies after Death to the Hospitals for Research
- To make Villagers aware of health, Environment and other fundamental Rights
- To organize Training Camps for Unemployed youths
- To strengthen economics situation of Villagers besides local Facilities
- To educate Villagers so that they don't leave their Home Towns
As part of this Project, We Donate some amount from the Guest's Travel booking, which goes directly in support of needy poor and orphan Children and ailing and aged Citizens of Village Dabra.
We wish to extend our special heartily thanks to those who have been booking and travelling with us, thus supporting this Feelgood Campaign.
Those, wish to support , may also contact directly to Feelgood Trust. This would be a great Act of Human Being. Their details are as follows:
|Mr. Sudhir Sundriyal|
|Village Dabra, Post Office Chamnau (Nogaunkhal)|
|Distt. Pauri Garhwal,|