If you want to explore the popular attractions of central India, you are going to visit well-known destinations like Delhi, Agra, Khajuraho, Jhansi, Gwalior, Indore, Rajkot, Ahmedabad. Which offers you rich cultural background of Indian history and architecture
Kerala hugs the Malabar coast of South India. It presents a breathtaking vista of silent valleys clothed in the richest green. High in the backdrop of the western ghats are tea and spice plantations, whilst down on the coast nestle palm-fringed beaches.
Visit the highlights of Kerala traveling first to the fascinating port city of Kochi (‘the Venice of the East’), then into the hills and spice growing areas to search for elephant in Periyar National Park. Enjoy your vacation tour with a unique experience of a night on a converted riceboat and cruise peacefully, often unnoticed, around the lake watching village life of India on the riverbanks going on all around before ending your tour by relaxing on once of the cleanest beach in India.
Delhi :Visit Old & New Delhi, Raj Ghat The Memorial of Father of Nation – Mahatma Gandhi, Red Fort, India gate, Presidents House, Humayun’s Tomb & Qutab Minar.
Agra :The Taj Mahal – One of Seven Wonders in The World. Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
Khajuraho : Visit the World Heritage Site, western group of Temples in Khajuraho Orcha – Short Halt in Orchha to explore 16th Century Palaces and beautiful River.
Jhansi : Visit of magnificent Jhansi Fort
Sonagiri : Visit Sonagiri Jain Tempels dated 10 Century Gwalior – Visit Saas Bahu temples and Man Mandir Palace in Gwalior Sanchi – Day Excursion to Buddhist site of Sanchi Bhimbhetka – Day Excursion to World Heritage Site of Bhimbhteka caves.
Ahmedabad : Visit Gandhinagar – Akshardam Temples (30 Kms one-way) on the way back visit Adalaj Stepwell.
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- 13 Nights accommodation on twin sharing
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- All transfers & tours as per itinerary using Air-conditioned Vehicles
- Services of local English/Language speaking guide as per Program
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport & railway station
- AC chaircar Train fare from Agra to Jhansi
- Internal airfare for Ahmedabad – Delhi/ Mumbai
- This is a suggested itinerary for travelling. Dates, duration and routing may be changed to personalize the tour to the travelers’ preferences and requirements. Please contact Luxe Holidays for further ideas on how to turn your vacation into an unforgettable holiday to India.