This Temple tour is specially designed to cover the most famous temples of south India and to provide the in-depth knowledge of fascinating and gigantic Temples of Puri and Bhubaneshwar. All the temples are famous for their glorious legends and historical values
Kolkata : Visit to Indian Museum – housing a brilliant collection of Buddhist and Gupta art; Victoria Memorial Museum – an imposing white marble construction displaying paintings of the British Raj, Fort William, Eden Gardens and drive past Howrah Bridge.
Bhubaneshwar : Visit the great temples of Lord Shiva – the Lingraj Temple, Tribhuvaneshwar Temple, Parusurameshwara TLingraj templeemple, Bindusagar and Raja Rani Temple.
Konark : Konark known for the world famous, Sun Temple. It is also known as Black Pagoda, standing in solitary splendor amongst the sand dunes, the temple is most striking example of Kalinga architecture. At this spot on our planet the solar eclipse took place in 1980, to the utter amazement of modern astronomers and scientists.
Puri : A place with many names over the centuries – Nilanchal, Nilgiri, Niladari, Jagannath Dham and Jagannath Puri. The main attractions are main attractions are the temples and the Mathas (monasteries); visit Jagannath Temple, Loknath temple, Indradsun temple puriyumna Tank, Garden House and beach
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- 10 Nights accommodation sharing twin room
- Daily buffet breakfast & Dinner
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Local English speaking guide during sightseeing
- All current applicable taxes
- Internal airfare for Kolkata – Bagdogra and Bagdogra – Delhi
- This is a suggested itinerary for traveling. Dates, duration and routing may be changed to personalize the tour to the travelers’ preferences and requirements. Please contact Luxe Holidays for further ideas on how to turn your vacation into an unforgettable holiday to India.