Cookery Holidays in India
This luxury chef tour emphasizes on various types of Indian food and Indian cooking. In addition to the historical city of Jodhpur, the tour covers the Golden Triangle of India consisting of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. A must see for foodie travelers who want a special introduction to the expansive Indian cuisine. Experience the best of Northern and West Indian cuisines, including sightseeing of all major as well as lesser known landmarks in all the cities visited. The culinary activities will be guided by a chef, to fully immerse you with every detail India has to offer.
Food Tour of Delhi
First day a great way to be introduced to Indian cuisine and culture, this food tour will set the mood for the rest of the trip. take them on a gourmet dinner in one of top restaurants in Delhi.
Visit Humyuns Tomb, a predecessor of Taj-Mahal built in 16th Century and Qutub Minar, highest Victory Tower , built by Slave general of the Army to commemorate his victory, at the end of 12th Century. Also visit India Gat,Rajpath and Sikh Temple.
In the Evening walk through the narrow medieval streets of Delhi. Different lanes are marked for selling different types of goods ranging from invitation cards, spices, camera, utensils, bicycles, clothes, shoes, vegetables, etc. Also visit spice market of Delhi and a temple which houses a charitable kitchen and feeds more than 10,000 people every day. Evening dinner at Restaurant called "Chore Bazaare" exclusively famous for its Cuisine
Akshardham Temple which was built on 6th November 2005 and took 300,000,000 volunteer hours to make the complex and over 8,000 volunteers from across the world participated in building it. This temple is built from intricately carved sandstone and marble.
In the evening learn Indian cooking ,led by a chef and his local Indian family.
Visit Taj Mahal and enjoy Food Tour on the Streets. While walking you shall taste lots of local delicious Cuisine of the City. In the evening enjoy beautiful Light and Sound Program, which keeps you speechless and spellbound. Dinner you shall enjoy in the best Restaurant of the city caled"Pinch of Spicies"
Pink City You enjoy Cycle-Rikshaw ride and reach local markets which are very colorful, fragrant and full of life with lots of people selling lots of things in their shops such as shoes, bangles, jewellery, clothes, utensils, spices, artifacts. We end the day by having a large platter of traditional Rajasthani Dinner in typical Rajasthani Restaurant.. The guests will be guided in the use of spices used in the traditional Rajasthani cooking.
Visit Amber Fort, which is mounted with the Elephant ride and takes 20 minutes to reach. On the Way photo Stop of Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Wind and visit of Observatory to measure a time with the help of shadow being made by Sunrays. In the Evening Chokhi Dhani followed by Dinner.
Visit Osiyan Hindu and Jain Temple.
You enjoy the major attractions of this blue city. During the sightseeing tour, guests will visit awe inspiring Mehrangarh Fort which stands 122 m above the city level.
Food prepared during this cooking demo will be served for dinner.
Jain Temples of Ranakpur is another highlighting feature of the Program. Its famous for 1444 Pillars with wonderful carvings figures and statues.
Unforgettable evening dinner at Ambrai Restaurant along the Lake Pichola. Visit royal residence of present Maharaja City Palace Museum. Also visit royal Garden Sahelion Ki Bari
Enjoy boat-ride on Lake Pichola in the evening, which is surrounded by hills on three sides. In the evening visit Rajasthani modern family and enjoy cooking demonstration.
- Highlights of the Trip
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- DELHI: Traditional welcome on arrival with flowers.
- JAIPUR: Elephant Ride to climb-up the Amber Fort (subject to availability or else on jeeps).
- DELHU: Rikshaw ride in Old Delhi
- 09 Nights’ accommodation sharing twin room
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at the hotels or in local Restaurant
- Activities: Food tours, cooking classes, camel safari in desert, introduction to spices.
- Accommodation: A mix of best heritage and boutique hotels in all cities.
- Meals: All meals included from food tours, top specialty restaurants and hotels. Includes one introductory meal with chef.
- Transport: In comfortable air-conditioned vehicles.
- Free Add On: A professional photographer to take pictures of guests and the places they visit.
- Entry Fee at all the Monuments as per the program.
- Meeting & Assistance at all the Airports
- International and Domestic flights.
- Visa Fee for India & Airport taxes.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, fax services, beverages (even during meals), camera fee and video charges at monuments.
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides, Drivers or at the Restaurants. Porterage (for baggage handling) at the hotels, airports & railway stations.
- We have prepared some Tipping Guidelines for our clients & which may be requested anytime