Breakfast at the hotel, today we begin with the morning tour of New Delhi. New Delhi has India gate, a memorial raised in honor of the Indian soldiers who were martyred during the Afghan War. Directly opposite is Rashtrapati bhawan, once the imperial residence of the British Viceroys, it is now the official residence of the President of India. To one side is Parliament house, a circular building that is a symbol of Indian democracy. Also visit Humayun’s tomb, a sandstone forerunner of the Taj Mahal and Qutab Minar and 11th century victory tower that rises to a height of 73 m.
In the afternoon we will have sightseeing of Old Delhi. The tour of Old Delhi includes drive pass to Red Fort, Jamma masjid, Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi. If time permits, one can enjoy a cycle rickshaw ride through the silver street of India, Chandni chowk.
Kanha National Park
Kanha is a tourist friendly place which pampers the tourists and gives them all the opportunity to spend their time in the pure nature, the town is famous for its varied wildlife and various historical sights, evening at leisure.
Tour include jeep safaris into the Kanha National Park, Kanha tribal museum and Bamni Dadar, one of the famous sunset points. Tourists visit to get the picturesque view of the setting sun, evening at leisure.
Bandhavgarh National Park One of the famous wildlife sanctuaries in India, in Madhya Pradesh which has the highest number of tigers, located in the rugged and green Vindhyan Range near Jabalpur, Bandhavgarh National Park Madhya Pradesh is home to a rich variety of flora and fauna, evening at leisure.
Sightseeing includes jeep safaris into the Bandhavgarh National Park, the Bandhavgarh Fort oldest fort in India, considered to be more than 2500 years.
One of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It has the largest group of Medieval Hindu and Jain Temples, famous for their erotic Sculptures.
Kandariya Mahodeo, the largest and most typical of the Khajuraho temples is dedicated to Shiva. The main shrine is exquisitely carved and features delicate details. The temples dedicated to various gods and goddesses bear friezes depicting not only celestial beings but also portraying the everyday life and culture of a highly civilized people. The erotic theme prevails in an array of sculptures of amorous couples in the most intimate and extraordinarily varied postures of sensual love.
Orchha lies on the Betwa River, 80 km from Tikamgarh & 15 km from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh.
This Place contains three palaces - The Raj Mahal, Rai Parveen Mahal, Jahangir Mahal - each built by succeeding Maharajas in a similar style and combining to form a complex as imposing as that at Udaipur. Also visit Ram Raja Temple & Chaturbhuj Temple.
Agra is the city of the Taj Mahal, perhaps the most photographed monument in the world. However, no matter how many pictures you have seen or no matter how high your expectations are, the Taj never lets you down - the unparalleled glory and beauty of the building surpasses beyond all human imaginations. (TAJ MAHAL CLOSED ON FRIDAYS). Visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father.
Fatehpur Sikri named as the ghost city. Built by great Mugal Emperor Akbar, as his capital but after few years abandoned due to scarcity of water. The whole city is built of Red Sand Stone.
Later continue your drive to Ranthambore. Ranthambore National Park encompasses an area of 410 sq km in which lives a healthy population of about 40 tigers. A large number of deer inhabit the area and leopards are occasionally sighted. Ranthambore is known to have India's Friendliest tigers assured of protection; these nocturnal creatures are seen often in the day. Sprawled on the Aravalli and Vindhya ranges of Rajasthan.
Built in 1727 by Maharaja Swai Jaisingh II, the City is famous as ‘PINK CITY'. It is also a home of excellent handicrafts especially known for the exquisite gold jewellery enameled or inlaid with precious stones, blue pottery, carving on wood, stone & ivory, block print, tie & dye textiles, handmade paper, miniature painting etc.
The Sightseeing includes Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and quaint Observatory, which is a remarkable well designed Instruments and functions very well and enable us to measure upto 2 seconds of the time.
- Highlights of the Trip
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- PENCH: Jeep safari
- KANHA: Jeep safari
- BANDHAVGARH: Jeep safari
- RANTHAMBORE: Jeep Safari
- JAIPUR: Elephant Ride to climb-up the Amber Fort (subject to availability or else on jeeps).
- DELHI: Traditional welcome on arrival with flowers & Cycle-rickshaw ride in the Old Delhi
- Accommodation based on Twin / Double sharing basis. (Suppl. advised for Single room)
- Daily Breakfast at the hotels except at the Pench, Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Ranthambore where all meal is included.
- Jeep Safari at Pench, Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Ranthambore.
- All Transfers, Sightseeing tours, Excursions and Inter-city drives will be by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Road / Toll / Interstate Taxes, Parking Fee, Fuel Charges and Driver’s allowance etc.
- Entry fee at all the Monuments as per the programme.
- Services of local English speaking Guides.
- Meeting & Assistance at all the airports.
- International and Domestic flights.
- Visa Fee for India & Airport taxes.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, fax services, beverages (even during meals), camera fee and video charges at monuments.
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides, Drivers or at the Restaurants. Porterage (for baggage handling) at the hotels, airports & railway stations.
- We have prepared some Tipping Guidelines for our clients & which may be requested anytime
- Insurances of any kind relating to Trip (Delay or Cancellation), Baggage (Lost or Damaged) and Medical (Medication, Consultation or Hospitalisation).
- All services which are not mentioned in the “Trip Inclusions”.