Classical India tour which takes you to 5,000 years of spectacular history of India
In this tour, journey through 5,000 years of spectacular history and a colorful kaleidoscope of cultures, religions and landscapes of India. This comprehensive tour is ideal for those who wish to meet like-minded travelers. After landing to Capital of India – New Delhi, travel through Rajputs Soil Jaipur followed by Imperial city of Mughals Agra and then to Indian historical Bundela region Khajuraho to witness Indian fine crafted sculptures on famous temples of Khajuraho to the sacred city of Varanasi and the River Ganges. India…the varied splendors enlighten the heart and inspire the soul.
- Highlights of the Trip
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
Jaipur–Amer Fort :
To Reach the Gates of the Fort take a Royal ride on the Elephant like the Rajputs did. Visit City Palace, Palace of Winds and Jantar Mantar— The Ancient Observatory, It’s the testimony of the high Points of Medieval Indian Astronomy. Visit to Chokhi Dhani— the Ethinic Rajasthani Village where you get to know the vibrant culture of Rajasthan.
- Agra – The Taj Mahal : One of Seven Wonders in The World. Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
- Khajuraho : Visit to Eastern & Western group of temples
- Varanasi : Evening Ganga Aarti, Visit to Temples, Banaras Hindu University, Visit to Sarnath where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon
- Delhi : Visit Old & New Delhi, Raj Ghat The Memorial of Father of Nation – Mahatma Gandhi, Red Fort, India gate, Presidents House, Humayun’s Tomb & Qutab Minar.
- 08 Nights accommodation on twin sharing
- 08 buffet breakfast in hotel
- All transfers & tours as per itinerary using AC Medium car exclusively for you
- Services of local English/ Language speaking guide during sightseeing
- Train fare for Agra to Jhansi using AC Chair car
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport
- All current applicable Govt. taxes
Airfare Khajuraho – Varanasi & Varanasi – Delhi. This is a suggested itinerary for traveling. Dates, duration and routing may be changed to personalize the tour to the travelers’ preferences and requirements. Please contact Luxe Holidays for further ideas on how to turn your vacation into an unforgettable holiday to India.