The Golden Triangle, is the perfect tour for first time visitors to India – at fabulous value! Dip your toes into the warmth and splendor of this fascinating country, visiting the world famous, exquisite Taj Mahal in Agra, The grand architecture of the British Raj in New Delhi; mosques and monuments to history in Old Delhi; The Taj Mahal; Agra Fort; The hauntingly beautiful abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri; and the royal Rajput city of Jaipur, filled with gems and palaces followed by witnessing the city Rishikesh from where holy river Ganges start its journey in planes from majestic Himalayas Mountain. Take home memories of spiritual city Rishikesh where you will witness unique aarti of river Ganges in the evening along with visiting some famous Ashrams.
- Highlights of the Trip
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
Jaipur – Amer Fort
To Reach the Gates of the Fort take a Royal ride on the Elephant like the Rajputs did. Visit City Palace, Palace of Winds and Jantar Mantar— The Ancient Observatory, It’s the testimony of the high Points of Medieval Indian Astronomy. Visit to Chokhi Dhani— the Ethnic Rajasthani Village where you get to know the vibrant culture of Rajasthan.
- Agra – The Taj Mahal : One of Seven Wonders in The World. Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri
- Delhi : Visit Old & New Delhi, Raj Ghat The Memorial of Father of Nation – Mahatma Gandhi, Red Fort, India gate, Presidents House, Humayun’s Tomb & Qutab Minar.
- Rishikesh : Evening Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Ashram, Visit to Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula. Jeep safari at Rajaji National Park or may opt for River Rafting.
- 08 Nights accommodation on twin sharing
- 08 buffet breakfast in hotel
- All transfers & tours as per itinerary using AC Medium car exclusively for you
- Services of local English/ Language speaking guide during sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport
- Farewell Dinner
- All current applicable Govt. taxes
- This is a suggested itinerary for traveling. Dates, duration and routing may be changed to personalize the tour to the travelers’ preferences and requirements. Please contact Luxe Holidays for further ideas on how to turn your vacation into an unforgettable holiday to India.