Enjoy a great time in India through the myriad network of canals and waterways of Kerala.
Kerala hugs the Malabar coast of South India. It presents a breathtaking vista of silent valleys clothed in the richest green. High in the backdrop of the western ghats are tea and spice plantations, whilst down on the coast nestle palm-fringed beaches.
Visit the highlights of Kerala traveling first to the fascinating port city of Kochi (‘the Venice of the East’), then into the hills and spice growing areas to search for elephant in Periyar National Park. Enjoy your vacation tour with a unique experience of a night on a converted riceboat and cruise peacefully, often unnoticed, around the lake watching village life of India on the riverbanks going on all around before ending your tour by relaxing on once of the cleanest beach in India.
Cochin (Kochi) :Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net – are huge cantilevered fishing net & the indo–Portuguese Museum.
Munnar: Beautiful hill station : which is a nature lover’s paradise, Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai – offering a spectacular view.
Thekkady : Visit spice plantation to see crops of cardamom cinnamon, pepper, coffee, tea estate. Boat cruise in the Periyar lake– to visit Periyar Wildlife sanctuary also Periyar Tiger reserve, man made lake of the height of 2000 ft.
Kumarakom : Visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary & in the evening enjoy and explore the beauty of backwater with lovely views all around by just relaxing near Vembanadu Lake.
Houseboat : Full day Cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals of Kumarakom & Alleppey and seen in breathing green, the village slumbers by the Vembanadu Lake. On cruise scenery flashes up vivid contrasts of lush green and deep blues. As the boat glider along the gorgeous green of the fringed palms the ripples in the blue water blend in to little wavelets.
Kovalam : Kovalam, the Paradise of the South with picture perfect tropical beaches.
Trivandrum : Visit to The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalik Museum, sri Padmanabha.
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- 07 Nights accommodation on twin sharing
- 07 buffet breakfast in hotel
- All meals will be served in houseboat
- All transfers & tours as per itinerary using AC Medium car exclusively for you
- Services of local English speaking guide during sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport & railway station
- All current applicable Govt. taxes
- This is a suggested itinerary for travelling. Dates, duration and routing may be changed to personalize the tour to the travelers’ preferences and requirements. Please contact Luxe Holidays for further ideas on how to turn your vacation into an unforgettable holiday to India.