Lying amidst the hills, Kandy is the last capital of the ancient kings of Sri Lanka. With its luxuriant prairie, picturesque lake, longest river of the country and misty mountains.
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
Enroute to your destination, you can visit one of the most important tourist attraction in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Volunteers and caretakers provide shelter and take care of orphaned, abandoned and injured elephants within the park.
Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights), blessed with salubrious climate, breathtaking views of valleys, meadows, mountains and greenery; Surrounded by hills and tea plantations.The old brick Post office, country house like hill club with its hunting pictures, trophies and strict formal dinner attire; the 18 hole golf course, horse race course, etc., all remind you of “England”. Highlighting Sights are like the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park, and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory,working tea factory
Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. One can enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River If you are looking for more exclusive experience visit the turtle hatchery too.
Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka. Many colonial buildings influenced by the Portuguese, Dutch and British exist alongside structures built in Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Indian and Contemporary architectural styles. Also famous as shopping destination among tourists.
Famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- Double sharing Accommodation.
- 06 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 05 Complimentary dinners at the hotel from Luxe Holidays (Kandy/Bentota/colombo)
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night.
- Entrance Fees.
- Air fare and visa charges.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.