Gujarat today offers a wide range of the most spectacular attractions – which includes breathtaking locations and scenic landscapes. Gujarat is also a melting pot of several civilizations resulting in a vibrant culture and a rich heritage. Gujarat is home to the unique with its exceptional archeological sites, several architectural marvels and witnesses of its glorious history and pilgrim centers for many faiths. Finally, it is also the land of several mythological and historical figures like the legendary Krishna and Mahatma Gandhi the apostle of non-violence. Below tour of Gujrat offered by Luxe Holidays the best highlights of Gujrat
Delhi : Visit Old & New Delhi, Raj Ghat The Memorial of Father of Nation – Mahatma Gandhi, Red Fort, India gate, Presidents House, Humayun’s Tomb & Qutab Minar.
Ahmedabad : Visit Gandhinagar – Akshardam Temples (30 Kms one-way) on the way back visit
Adalaj Stepwell and return to Hotel
Dasda (Little Run of Kutch)
While on the way to Dasda from Ahmedabad visit Modhera & Patan (Note : Modhera & patan visit take extra 4-5 Hours / 140 Kms). visit to the Little Rann of Kutch (By jeep)
Bhuj : Fullday visit Banny villages to see various typical villages to see the traditional art and culture of Gujarat
Salya : Enjoy walking tour of Salya village in the evening
Sasangir : Enjoy jeep safari to witness rarly seen white Lion.
Bhavnagar : Visit to local market.
Palitana : Visit to famous Shatrunjaya Temple on midway to Diu
Somnath : Visit famous Somnath temple on the bank of Arabian sea.
Diu : Realx on beautiful beach and enjoy beach activities.
Vadodara : Full day Sightseeing of Baroda Including local Baroda(Vadodara) city / Chambanir / Chotta Udaipur Note : Cambanir is 50 Kms from Baroda and Chotta Udaipur is 130 Kms one-way).
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- 13 Nights accommodation sharing twin room
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All transfers and tours using air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees at monuments
- Expenses to obtain permit to visit Banny villages
- Internal airfare for Delhi – Ahmedabad & Vadodara – Delhi/ Mumbai
- This is a suggested itinerary for traveling. Dates, duration and routing may be changed to personalize the tour to the travelers’ preferences and requirements. Please contact Luxe Holidays for further ideas on how to turn your vacation into an unforgettable holiday to India.