(Validity April – May – June)
Later proceed for half day sightseeing of Delhi visiting India gate, President’s house followed by visit to Qutab Minar.
Gateway to the Himalayas and a famous pilgrimage city for yogis and Hindus. It is home to many yoga centers and Ashrams like Sivananda Ashram, Life Society and the Yoga Vedanta Forest Academy which were created with the aim to spread spiritual knowledge and train people in yoga and meditation.
Visit Laksham Jhula, a long and mighty bridge over the Ganges, which was built in 1939th In the evening enjoy the Arati ceremony on the banks of the Ganges.
It is an area of natural beauty, vast forests, large meadows and fantastic views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Streams and waterfalls sing their own symphony. Not for nothing one speaks of this area by the “mini-Switzerland” of India. If you are a nature lover or birders or also want an encounter with wild animals, this is the place for you.
Chopta – Trekking to Tungnath and Chandrashilla – Chopta
Later after breakfast the trek starts after Tungnath, from where you can enjoy a magnificent 360 degree view of the mountains of the Himalayas from Chandrashilla summit. Tungnath situated at an altitude of 3660 m. The more than 1000 year old temple of Tungnath situated at an altitude of 3680 m and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Chandrashilla is a peak overlooking the Temple of Tungnath, the highest of all the temples in the Himalayas. It is a short but strenuous climb, from where one has the best view of the Nandadevi, Trishul, Kedar, Peak and Chaukhamba summit.
Chopta – Okhimath – Chopta
Ukhimath situated at an altitude of 1370 m and is open from Guptkashi a relatively short steep walk by foot, or to achieve a much longer way across the road. Ukhimath in winter is the winter home of the priest of Kedarnath. After the Temple closes in Kedarnath, a moving image is brought from there in procession to Ukhinath, where it remains until the temple reopens next year in Kedarnath.
One can visit Temples and can witness famous Ganga aarti at Har Ki Pauri.
- Package Inclusions
- Package Exclusions
- 10 Nights accommodation sharing twin room
- Daily buffet breakfast & Dinner at all places except in Chopta where all meals included in cost
- All transfers & tours using AC vehicle in planes & non AC during hill drive
- Entrance fees at monuments in Delhi
- Pony ride during excursion in Chopta
- Boat ride in Rishikesh
- Rikshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Spiritual lecture & Yoga class will be performed by skilled Yoga Guru during stay in Rishikesh
- Supplement of Yoga instructor & Spanish speaking escort mentioned separately.
- International and Domestic flights.
- Visa Fee for India & Airport taxes.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, fax services, beverages (even during meals), camera fee and video charges at monuments.
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides, Drivers or at the Restaurants. Porterage (for baggage handling) at the hotels, airports & railway stations.
We have prepared some Tipping Guidelines for our clients & which may be requested anytime
Insurances of any kind relating to Trip (Delay or Cancellation), Baggage (Lost or Damaged) and Medical (Medication, Consultation or Hospitalisation).
All services which are not mentioned in the “Trip Inclusions”